Found back the forgotten blog.

Sekian punya lama punya lama... i found back this blog. Although i had made a new one but its okay for me since i plan to use this as the English or Malay version of my blog. Both blog will write different thing but nevermind just almost the same. 

You may check out my other blog which only about 2 post.. 》 http://jaezlifewings.blogspot.com/
My newest one which might be mostly in Chinese word. 》http://meowkittycatz.blogspot.com/
You can stop by for any of this if you willing to.

Now this blog is my oldest one. Which thanks to my long ago best friend who help me decorated this blog. So i think i just continue to use this. Why using this since i have the new one? Don't waste la. I can use this as personal one, the other can use for the other function...   

I actually forgotten all this blog then make a new one. Then forget then another new one a again. You can follow any of my blog if you like. I wont force anyone else. This blog will take a little longer for me to update cause i m managing the new one more that this but i'll still use this. I will link these 3 blog together, the most used blog i will be put at the top so you all can check for it. 

So after so long that i finally touch this blog again, i think i should update my life to you guys. Currently i m in college and will be graduate soon. Will then be place to internship. So my working life will then start. 
During college adventure, i learned a lot from my classmate. Many of them is from mainland and also other state of Malaysia. We shared ideas, plans, study together, shared information for assignment, panic for presentation and also nervous for exam together for almost 2 years. Its hard to say goodbye to them after we graduate. What we always do after classes is joking around with lecturers, gossip about the others in college, dance or rolling together at the rest time between class....just hard to say goodbye to them. I think everyone have the difficulty during this part so do i. 

Think i will share more things with you guys at the next post. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment